Dry Steam Cleaning Child Car Seats
We all have those unexpected mishaps in the car. This video showcases the step by step instructions on how to dry steam clean vomit from a child car seat. Cleaning the car seat took less than 10 minutes and dried in less than 15 minutes! Incredibly quick, easy and effective way to sanitise seats after a family car trip!! No Chemicals required!
Ideal machine for home use, or for commercial child car seat cleaning.
HOW TO: Dry Steam Cleaning Vomit From Child Car Seats
- Remove car seat from car before cleaning.
- Set up SV8W machine as per Quick Start Guide.
- Tools required; Detail Nozzle + Upholstery Tool
Cleaning Stage 1; Steam Only (S/O)
- Using the detail nozzle, start with steaming the difficult areas, working top down. Don’t forget the buckles and seatbelt!
- If the seat is covered in dry vomit: Use upholstery tool with steam and water injection to soften and loosen.
- If the seat is covered in wet vomit: Use upholstery tool with steam only to loosen.
- Finish detailing the front of the chair; tags, flaps & stiches. This can be easily cleaned with a detail nozzle, on low-medium steam.
Cleaning Stage 2; Steam & Vacuum (S/V)
- Using the upholstery tool finish off entire surface with steam and vacuum both switch on.
- For tricky areas, vacuum from multiple angles to ensure all residue is collected.
- Almost done, now to touch up the back and sides of the chair.
- Lastly, switch off steam function, using vacuum only to vacuum up remaining moisture.